How to describe glass size ?
Due to some new glass buyers or salers do not know how to describe the glass size ,and because of this people make mistakes very often. So I would like to show you a picture below first :
From above picture you can see :
1. D means Max diameter of the wine glass description .
2. T is Top diameter .
3. B is bottom diameter .
4. H is the hight of the glass .
5. S is the stander hight .
How to descrbing a normal drinking glass size ?
1. We describe the top diameter as TD or T Dia. .
2. We describe the bottom diameter as BD or B Dia. .
3. H is the hight of the glass .
Hope above could help you understand a little bit better .
If any question you also can send us an email or ring us .
Go back to our Homepage